- Take your UI design to the next level
- Ensure your MVP is putting its best foot forward for your client or investor
- Make your site more appealing to users and customers
- Have confidence that your UI is adhering to principals of good design
Quick-fire UI teardown
Get a 20min video teardown and critique of your UI design with actionable feedback that you can implement right away.
how it works
Fill out a short sign-up form, give me access to a link or file of the UI design, and make payment.
I record an up to 20min video going through the interface design and giving you actionable advice to improve it.
I share the video with you, including a text transcription for accessibility, and an MP4 that you can download and keep.
Now what? You could make the changes yourself, hire another designer or developer, or work with me to update your designs. Completely up to you!
what's included and what aspects of the UI do I review?
- Up to 20min Loom video of me going over your UI design and providing my actionable feedback
- First Impressions and Impact
- General Layout strengths and weaknesses
- Information Architecture
- Interactive & Dynamic Elements
- Use of Colour
- Visual Neatness & Alignment
- ...and more
$150 p/teardownGet quick tips to take your UI to the next level
Unhappy with the service? Let me know within 30 days of receiving your first UI teardown and I'll refund the full amount.
what other people are saying
"Nothing was too big a challenge for him, and he thrived in situations where creative and innovative thinking was required."
– Engage Brandcraft
"Your communication skills are fantastic. Always keeping me in the loop regarding progress of job."
– Semblance Agency
"Brent always goes above and beyond to understand the client's requirements and desires, and working with him feels like we have a team member supporting us through our design journey."
"Your quality of work is stellar and you helped us lay the groundwork for thinking about important aspects of our business like our vision, mission, value proposition etc."
– Educative Tech